- Sponsor / Exhibit
- PAST SYMPOSIUMS
- Contact Us
- DSI Home
Military IoT & Sensors Summit: April 3-4, 2019 | Alexandria, VA
The 2019 Military IoT and Sensors Summit will provide a forum on how the continued integration of internet capabilities onto modern sensors are transforming the future battlefield. Currently, connected devices in the military are already revolutionizing modern warfare by providing greater lethality and survivability for the Warfighter, while reducing cost and increasing supply chain efficiency. This event will allow for relevant stakeholders from the community to detail ways to improve sensor capabilities and provide ways in which to secure them in the cyberspace, as well as assist in the development of IoTs throughout the DoD enterprise.
2019 Confirmed Speakers:
Lt Gen Christopher P. Weggeman, USAF, Deputy Commander, Air Combat Command
BGen Dennis A. Crall, USMC, Deputy Principal Cyber Advisor, Office of the Secretary of Defense
RDML Danelle Barrett, USN, Cyber Security Division Director, Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare, DON, USN
Frank Konieczny, SES, Air Force Chief Technology Officer, Office of the Deputy Chief Information Officer, Secretary of the Air Force
Arlene Santos, DISES, Special Assistant to the Engagement & Policy Directorate, IoT Enterprise Focus Lead, NSA
Lauren Knausenberger, SES, Director, Cyberspace Innovation, Office of the Air Force CIO, USAF
__________________________________________________________________________________________Download Detailed Agenda for Full Speaker List
Why You Should Attend this Year’s Summit:
The 2019 Military IoT and Sensors Summit will provide a town-hall type discussion on how the continued integration of IoT technologies onto various sensor platforms across the DoD are further evolving the future battlefield. Modern day connected devices across the military are already enhancing modern warfare by ensuring and supplying the Warfighter with greater lethality and survivability. IoTs have also allowed for reduced cost and increased supply chain efficiency. This educational forum will also present opportunities for relevant stakeholders from the community to detail ways to improve the overall capabilities of sensor devices and provide ways in which to protect them in the vast cyberspace, as well as guide the development of internet throughout the DoD enterprise.
This Summit will allow for delegates to see how military IoTs, when utilized to their full potential on sensors, can open the door for vast opportunity to increase current capabilities, whether it be to for weapons systems or to assist a commander in making real-time decisions with actionable data. IoT devices will grow to over 21 billion by the year 2020, and the DoD and the IC must be proactive and ready to protect its personnel, data, and mission. This event will also discuss the current ways the DoD is working to protect its attack surface and the vast amounts of vital information that IoTs generate daily. Senior leaders at this Summit will also give an update on the IoBT REIGN Project and the push for a modernized network in support of the Warfighter.
DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits’ content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the Military Sensors and IoT communities, as well as key policy-makers across military and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
Topics Covered at the 2019 Summit:
- – Addressing the current state of IoTs at the DoD
- – Ensuring the safe integration of IoTs onto Navy’s cybernetwork
- – DHS initiatives to enhance creativity in combating the IoT cyber threat
- – Integrating and Developing PEO IEW&S Sensor Capabilities to Provide a Complete Understanding of the Battlefield
- – Advancing the Internet of Battlefield Things: ARL IoT initiatives in support of the Soldier
- – Integrating IoT capabilities into the F-35 program for improved sensor fusion
- – Managing the Army Cyber Command’s IoT integration
- – Addressing the IoT security gap to help guide operational success
- – Supplying the DoD with a mission specific approach to protecting the sensitive information generated by IoTs
- – Enhancing the N-ZERO program to guide the improvement of sensors
At our Summit You Will Have the Ability to:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the IoT and Sensor Communities.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Military IoT & Sensors Sensors Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here.
Sponsors and Supporters page
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD, DHS, IC and Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department’s mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate
DSI strives to provide the most up to date, mission relevant, topics and discussion points for our meetings. In order to assure that we are providing the best subject content possible, our Advisory Board Members have volunteered to share their respective insight and expertise with us. We are truly grateful to have their support and guidance as we strive to continually create truly effective meetings and events for all. Learn more about our Advisory Board Members.